I know it has been a while since I got this award, but I didn’t have the time to write my post and pass it on until now.
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world. The Sunshine Award is given by bloggers to bloggers as a way to spread the bloggy love.
– Thank the person who gave you this award
– Write a post about it
– Answer to the questions below
– Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them a message to let them know.
1. Favorite color: Green and blue.
2. Favorite animal: Cat. Most people think of them as mean and cunning, but I think that they can be the sweetest and friendliest animals in the world.
3. Favorite number: 17. Don’t know why, but I’ve noticed that most things (good/bad) happen to me on days ending with 7, especially 17, plus it’s my luckiest number.
4. What perfume am I using right now? I have many perfumes, but I don’t use most of them. My favourite one is Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier
5. Something you always wear with you and identifies you: I always wear a watch and I always have my mobile with me at all times. I feel naked without them.
6. What’s your passion? Except for the obvious, which is my love for fashion, I must say travelling. I want to visit as many countries and places I can.
7. Getting or giving presents? Both. Of course I love getting presents, (who doesn’t?), but I like the process of thinking for a present and then searching for the perfect one for the occasion. I always try to think which present is suitable for the recipient, and what would make him/her happy.
8. What was the last eyeshadow you used? Mmm, can’t even remember. I rarely use eye shadow. I prefer colored pencils. I have lots of them.
9. Favorite day of the week: Saturday. Because, you probably don’t have to wake up early in the morning for school/work etc. and you don’t have to sleep early the same night so you’ll be able to wake up early again the next one.
10. Are your nails painted right now? Yes! My fingernails are painted a pearly blue and my toenails a “yolky” yellow. This year I painted my nails more times than I’ve painted them my whole life. True story! 😛
And now it’s my turn to pass this award too, to 10 bloggers who inspire me.
In no particular order I give it to: Denise, Tape over Crystal, Cupcakeolicious, Lemoncake wardrobe, Le sorelle, Aqui, Nothing Like fashion, Stories and Sequins, Strike a pose, and The outfit diaries.
Have a great day everyone!