On my previous post I wrote a review for EyeSlices, which are eye treatment pads that combine the natural essence of nature with bio-innovation to bring about an all-in-one solution to all common eye concerns: red eyes, dark circles under eyes, tired eyes, wrinkles and puffy eyes. Using eyeSlices for 10 days, 5minutes a day, will make all these concerns go away or at least decrease them to a certain amount. I’m really satisfied with my eyeSlices professional pads and since the company kindly sent me 2 pairs of samples, I decided to give one of them to 1 lucky winner!
The prize is 1 pair of eyeSlices eyeCandy pads for fine lines. You don’t have to have fine lines or wrinkles to use it. It’s good for all types, and can be used as a preventive measure. You’ll love its cooling sensation, and it can do wonders with dark circles, redness and puffiness.
This is an international giveaway, so everyone can take part.
This time I chose to use Rafflecopter for my giveaway, to make it easier for all of us. So, read the rules, and use the widget at the end of this post to follow the steps.
In order to enter this giveaway you have to:
– Like my Facebook page +1 or
– Follow my blog on Bloglovin’ (please leave your follower number, for example if I have 186 followers, and you followed me now, you’re number #187) +2 or
– Follow me on Twitter. +1
For extra entries:
– Share this giveaway on Facebook (on you page or profile, and don’t forget to set your options to “public” so I can see it) +1
– Tweet about this giveaway saying: “I just entered the giveaway @DoUSpeakGossip to win a pair of Eyeslices CandyEyes” +1
– Blog about this giveaway (leave a link to your post on the comment section of this blog post) +3
The giveaway ends on Wednesday 21st of November at 12.01am. EST Time (GMT-5) and the winner will be announced on the next post and on Do You Speak Gossip’s social media.
Good luck to all you, and thank you for taking part in this giveaway! I will be back with a new post on Monday, and I have many more surprises like this for you in December! 😉