I thought we should celebrate the beginning of a new month with a new and fresh wish list. I loved every piece of this wishlist. And I made sure that they are all pretty affordable (except for the shoes, which are just less expensive than usual, hehe). Without further ado, I give you my wishlist for October.
- TOPSHOP Sleeveless Peplum Top: This top combines two of the best fall trends in my opinion: Peplum, and oxblood color. I’m so much looking forward to buying something in this color. Not only, because it’s in fashion, but also because I love this deep red/burgundy hue. You can buy it here.
- ASOS Plate And Spike Detail Waist Belt: This spiked belt is also on the top of my list. I imagine wearing it with peplum tops and cute dresses all winter. You can find it here (although I hope you leave one for me too).
- K. Amato Black Onyx Ring: I love it! It’s big enough, and it would be the perfect addition to many fall/winter outfits. Imagine it with dark colored manicure, like oxblood or black. So elegant! You can find it here.
- Aqua Floyd Dress Structured Skater with Metal Section Belt: Can I wear a bright colored dress in fall? Of course you can! Especially if it looks like this one. Super cute structured skater dress, with metal section belt for a girly but also elegant look. Skater dresses are very flattering, especially if your lower body is fuller than your upper one (just like me!), and the color is definitely a plus! Find it here.
- Dorothy Perkins Black ponte peplum top: I really liked the detail of the wrap peplum. It makes a difference. I imagine it with a black leather skirt and the belt above to make it more edgy. Some cap-toed pumps in the same colors would be perfect to complete the look. Find it here.
I usually post 5 items in each of my wishlists, but as these items were so affordable, and I loved them all so much, I decided to make a list of 6 this time.
6. Vince Camuto Madelyn in Black Orlov color: These shoes caught my attention at the FNO a few days back, for their great resemblance to these amazing pair of spiked Christian Louboutin pumps. Since then, they are part of my wishlist, and I definitely need to at least try them on. You can find them here, if you like them too.
This was my wishlist for this month. I decided to give it a fall look, with the falling brown leaves… I hope you liked it. See you next time with the detailed post of my FNO outfit as promised.
Make sure to follow Do You Speak Gossip? on Facebook, Twitter or Bloglovin’. Links below…