Lately, I realized that my shoe closet is lacking some basic pieces, like some black and white pointy pumps, as the ones above. So of course these ones went straight to my wishlist. Of course I’ll go for a more affordable option, but I loved the classic shape of these, plus the Zara site hasn’t been working (because they’re finally preparing their Greek e-shop) so I couldn’t show you some of the pieces I wanted from there. So here is another shoe-wishlist with gorgeous pairs I’d love to have.
It happens every February… We’re in the middle of winter, and I’m already looking for the door out of it, and into spring. I can’t stand the cold; I’m a spring girl after all! This is my way of escaping… By looking at gorgeous but overpriced, pastel-colored shoes from the upcoming season. I wish I had all the money in the world to indulge in these ones, but I don’t, so I can only dream of them, at my current budget. Net-a-porter always has the most drool-worthy shoes. *sigh* Which one is your favorite ?
February’s here, which means that winter is almost over, and seeing the plethora of bright and pastel colored shoes online, I can’t wait for spring to come. This is my wishlist for February:
- Gianvito Rossi 110mm Nappa Leather Pointy Pumps, almost identical version by Semilla here.
- Miu Miu glitter soled patent leather pumps in light pink
- Miu Miu glitter platform peept-toes, on sale, few sizes left
- Casadei 120mm Calfskin Blade heel pumps
- Brian Atwood Hamper 150mm Marilyn suede platform pumps in sky color
Can’t really decide on a favorite! I love them all! How about you?