Last week, two lovely bloggers gave me the “One Lovely Blog” Award. So, I want to thank Anna from DesignedbyAnn, and Cess from The Outfit Diaries for giving me these awards (you can find their posts here and here).
The rules for accepting the award are:
- Link back to the person who passed you the award.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Award 15 blogs.
- Drop them a note to tell them about it.
So, here are the 7 random things about me:
1) I’m a major shoe-lover and food-lover (too bad for my wallet and my silhouette).
2) When I don’t eat well, I can get really cranky. Like really cranky. Seriously! One of my mottos is Garfield’s “Love me, feed me, never leave me”, and I mean it!
3) I love drinking coffee and cocktails, especially in summer.
4) I have a serious addiction to my computer, I can’t live too long without my pc and an internet connection (especially now with the blog!).
5) I love to travel and visit other cities and countries, but so far I’ve only been to Sweden (Uppsala), France (Paris), Cyprus (all over it), and most recently Austria (Vienna). I hope to visit many more soon.
6) Even for a girl I play WoW (World of Warcraft) and I enjoy it.
7) I like eating my meals in front of my computer, while watching American Tv Series, or any Series for that matter, which is one of my addictions as well.
And now I would like to pass this award to the 15(!) lovely blogs linked below.
P.S. I just want to make a small alteration to the post I was going to publish today to include one more award. This award was just given to me by Despina of Fashion for Life, and it’s the “Sweetest blog” award.Thank you Despina!
I also have to write 3 of my favourite things: a) color, b) food, and c) place to visit.
My answers are: a) Green is my current favourite color, b) so many to choose, but if I had to choose one I guess I’d choose schnitzel, and c) New York!
Now, I’m passing this award too, to all the lovely bloggers from the above list.
Have a great day, and don’t forget to follow my blog! I created a Google friend connect account, for those of you who prefer to use it. You can find its widget on the sidebar, from now on.
There is also: Facebook