Good morning lovely people! June is finally here! Let’s hope it brings summer weather along… Together with June comes my new wishlist I’ve prepared for you. Not much to say here, I’m pretty much content this month. Although, I wouldn’t mind if those 5 items were magically teleported into my closet! hehe
- Giuseppe Zanotti suede peep-toe pumps in teal. You know how much I love Giuseppe Zanotti’s designs. It’s not a secret! I want so much to own a pair from his collection. And this one is currently no. 1 on my list. Love the color, the design, and those heels! *sigh*
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Bob’s Memphis two-tone leather shoulder bag. After pastel colors, neon ones are the next best thing for this spring/summer. And since my wardrobe is lacking of this trend, I just want to add a few small pieces to make my outfits pop.
- Asos check full midi skirt. I think it was Liz from Late Afternoon, or Blair from Altalntic-Pacific who wore it first, and made me fall in love with it. But Shoeperwoman also helped with my decision to add it to my wishlist. I don’t know how it would look on me, but I know that I would love to try it on. After all, I don’t have a gingham item in my closet yet.
- Christian Louboutin Un Bout 100 patent leather and PVC pumps. I’m in love with these shoes, in every color possible. Especially the neon yellow version pictured here. Too bad they’re almost completely sold out in all sizes.
- Asos Pencil Skirt in Mirror Floral print: I don’t usually like prints, but this particular design stole my heart somehow. There’s even a matching top to it, which you can find here.
So tell me, did you like this month’s wish list? Which is your favorite item?
I still owe you 2 party-related posts, and I swear that would be all, and we’ll continue to my regular posts after these. Stay tuned for more.
And have a great weekend.