September may already be here, but thankfully fall is not. This gives me a little more time to get used to the season change, and the depression that usually goes with it (as I told you on my previous post). However this post is dedicated to fall fashion, leaving behind the happy summer colors, and sandals. Fall is a transitional period when the weather usually plays tricks on us with the temperature and the rains, so it may be difficult to find the right clothes and shoes for it. But finding the proper attire for fall is essential if you want to avoid catching a cold, so my role here is to help you do it. This category started as my own wishlist, but changed into something else in the process. I love every item I show you here, without necessarily meaning, that I want to buy everything on the list. Hopefully there will be something on my list for you to love too. So here we go:
All photos from Spartoo.gr
- Buffalo Dendzi black biker boots with studs. I’ve been searching the perfect pair of biker boots since last year, and I think I found it in this pair of Buffalo boots. The studs are just the cherry on top this beautiful style. And the price is also friendly.
- Bullboxer suede black heeled booties with sequins. Elegant, with a hint of luxury, without overdoing it. You can wear them easily for a night out, without feeling like going to a New Year’s Eve party.
- Love Moschino leather and suede booties. A bit pricier than a usual pair of booties, but I love them. The shape and the heel are just amazing in my opinion.
- Café Noir Bizen, tan and black suede brogue heeled booties. A very unique style, feminine, but perfect for non-girly-girls as well. I think the photo says it all.
- Blink Biate, red faux-suede pumps. One of the companies I love, which happens to have very affordable shoes. This one is faux-suede, and has a 13cm heel. I love its shape and color, but if you’re more into leather, here’s a very similar style, by Schutz, which currently has a 10% discount, but has only 2 pairs left, so hurry up.
This was my wishlist for September! I hope you liked it! Looking at my lists every time, makes me want some pairs more than I did before I started writing about them. I’m in big trouble, but I suddenly love numbers 1,3 and 4.
I wish you all a great week!