Now that NYFW is over, it’s time to concentrate on another very important Fashion Week, the one of Vancouver, Canada. In one of my previous posts, I talked to you about Vancouver Fashion Week, which is going to take place on 18th-23rd of September, in Vancouver, Canada. For anyone who wants to attend, the event will be held at The Chinese Cultural Center, located at 50 Pender St E Vancouver. You can find directions here. Today, I’m going to share with a few more details about the event, such as the schedule.
- Tuesday September 18 – GALA OPENING PARTY: An event that is sure to impress. Guests will be treated to an array of refreshments, live performances, and an exclusive preview of collections by emerging local designers and award winning talents from fashion capitals around the world.
- Wednesday September 19 – OPENING SHOW: The opening of VFW’s Spring/Summer 2013 season.
- Thursday September 20 – EMERGING DESIGNER SHOWS: The Emerging Designer Shows are a forum for student and emerging designers to showcase their work.
- Friday September 21 – ESTABLISHED LOCAL DESIGNER SHOWS: Join us to celebrate the success of Vancouver designers at our Local Designer Shows.
- Saturday September 22 – INTERNATIONAL DESIGNER SHOWS Fine designers from around the world present exquisite garments and accessories.
- Sunday September 23 – INTERNATIONAL DESIGNER SHOWS Fine designers from around the world present exquisite garments and accessories.
I would give everything to be there, but since I can’t go, I’ll watch all shows through live-streaming and see the photos from them, when they’ll be released. More details in the upcoming posts this week…What are your plans about VFW?