Hello to all of you and welcome to a new wishlist, for the newly arrived month of November. Yesterday, when searching to find items for this post, I figured that it’s been quite a while since I last showed you super expensive designer shoes. In fact it’s been a while since my last visit to my favorite online shop for this kind of shopping (I was on a shopping diet for quite some time), so I hopped there for some eye candy, and what do you know? I fell in love with so many pairs again! Of course I had to pick my top 5 to show you here, and I know some of them are a bit edgy, and not (at all) cheap, but it’s a wishlist, not a shopping list, so here we go:All product photos are taken from Net-a-porter and are linked below Collage made by me
- Alaïa Platform leather ankle boots: I don’t know what to say about this pair. It’s super high, quite edgy and has a chunky platform, but it managed to steal my heart. I would love to have it in my closet, but its price is definitely out of my budget.
- Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 spiked patent-leather pumps: They are a more “dressed-up” version of the classic Louboutin Pigalle pump, that almost every woman loves, but with spikes on them. I couldn’t decide between, the red spiked version, and the nude spiked one, to pick one for this wishlist, so I put them both, and I’ll let you decide. Although, now that I see them side by side, I think I like the red one the most. But the nude one is definitely more versatile. Tough choice! What do you think?
- Jimmy Choo Tessa sequined leather pumps: Not an everyday pair, but definitely one that would make an outfit more special in any occasion. I love their shape. There’s something really classic and classy about them.
- Miu Miu Studded glitter-finished leather sneakers: I’ve seen this pair up close, during VFNO in Thessaloniki this year, and all I have to say is that they’re even more gorgeous in person. I’m not usually a fan of sneakers (only when they’re necessary) but these ones are not ordinary sneakers at all.
- Tory Burch Kaitlin quilted-leather and metal ballet flats: Another flat pair on my list this month. I like the fact that they’re quilted, and that they have gold toe caps. In my mind, this is a classic but also modern combination!
Did you like any of the pairs I showed you this month? Do you have a favorite one? Share it with us by leaving a comment below.
And don’t forget to follow Do You Speak Gossip on Facebook, Bloglovin’, or/and Twitter. Just click on the following links.