Hello lovelies! How are you? Last week Beauty in Crisis tagged me in a meme game called “Top 11 of 2011”, in which I should show you my 11 favourite beauty products of 2011. And I thought that since 2011 is coming to an end really soon, I should do it now.
It took me a lot to think of the 11 products, as I’m not an expert on the beauty field, but I finally managed to gather them. So let’s start…
1. Beauty Cycle make-up removal towelettes by Amway. It does what it promises: Deep cleans, hydrates and conditions. The best I’ve ever used.
2. Artistry Dual eye and cheek color (Caprice) by Amway. I use it mostly as a cheek color and it’s my favourite one for years. Unfortunately it’s discontinued, but luckily I got some stock!
3. Jean Paul Gaultier Classique perfume. I have many perfumes in my collection, most of them were gifted to me, but I rarely use them. The few times that I wear a perfume apart from my deodorant, I use this one. I love its smell and it doesn’t make me sneeze to death as most perfumes do.
4. Garnier BB Cream in light shade. It´s a recent acquisition, as it was sent to me to try it only a few weeks ago but I think it deserves a place in my top 11 list. A more extensive review is coming really soon.
5. Mavala Mavadry Fast Drying nail polish. It definitely deserves its place on the list. It helped me so much with my manicure. Not only makes my nail polish dry in a few seconds, but it also keep my manicure shiny and free of chipping for weeks! I´m too happy to have found it in 2011.
6. Artistry sheer lip colour in Sheer Honey, by Amway. It´s actually a deep cherry red color that suits my skin tone perfectly. I have it for years, but never used it till now. And it´s a pity, ‘cause it is also discontinued. 🙁 What is it about products I like being discontinued? I should start stocking up something when I like it.
7. Artistry Sugar Scrub by Amway’s Spa Collection. What would you say if I tell you, that yes it’s another discontinued product? No kidding. It’s fantastic, it’s the perfect scrub, it smells amazing, like citrus and it’s once again discontinued. No, it’s not something that the company does a lot. It’s just me. I pick all the items that the companies stop producing after a while. It even happened to me with my favourite dish at TGI Friday’s a few years ago. Still haven’t gotten over it, even though I found new favourites. And yes, I have many many other items from Amway, most of my beauty products, and yet my favourites are the only ones that stopped being produced.
8. Mey of Switzerland Purifying liquid soap. It was prescribed to me by my dermatologist. I have terribly dry skin most of the times (the other “half” I have oily skin), and it’s perfect. I use it to clean my face every night (well, not every night, but I’m saying how I should use it) before my cream. It smells really nice and I buy it from the drug store.
9. SP System Professional Remove Sampeeling Against Dandruff by Wella. I don’t actually have Dandruff just really dry skin, but it has an ingredient that calms my skin and hydrates it. Plus, it has a fantastic smell.
10. N’ature Collection Nahair Energy. It’s my favourite shampoo for the last 2-3 years. It was first gifted to me by a dear friend who lives in Cyprus, and used to work on a store that supplied hair-salons. It’s a professional product that’s really rich, and hydrating, and leaves my hair soft, and shiny. It helps a lot with my dry skin and you only need a small amount so it lasts for a really long time.
11. Satinique Hi-Gloss Serum by Amway. I use it almost every time after I wash my hair, while they’re still wet and it makes them shinier, and protects them from the heat. I always blow dry my hair to avoid feeling itchy from letting my hair dry naturally. Over the years I noticed that it really helps with my “condition”. So Hi-Gloss Serum helps a lot with keeping them shiny and soft.
Now it’s time to tag 11 blogs:
So which are your favourite beauty products of 2011? I would love to know.
P.S. One more post before 2012. Yay!♥ BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK ♥ ♥ Lookbook / Chicisimo ♥