What’s better than a new wishlist to start off this month? It’s been somewhat of a tradition for this blog, to have a wishlist as the first post of the month. And this month couldn’t be an exception.
However it was hard for me to find items for this month’s wishlist. I don’t know why, but I’m not so much in a shopping mood lately. But, fear not, I did find some great items for this month as well, and I present them to you below.
Photos taken from the sites linked below
- Topshop, lace back peplum top: What’s not to like? A black & white, peplum top with a lace back, says it all! Sexy but still classy! And in a great price too! Find it here.
- Giuseppe Zanotti suede platform booties: I just love the shape and the color of those booties. And I tend to wear a lot of grey during fall and winter. These would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe. A bit expensive, but nevertheless very coveted. Find them here.
- Asos midi dress in stripe with scoop back: I love stripes, I love navy style, and I love dresses (midi ones more!)! So this ASOS dress couldn’t go unnoticed! If you love it too, click here to buy it! You can also click here to see Brooklyn Blonde wearing it.
- Christian Louboutin Alti 140 spiked patent leather pumps: I’ve shown you this particular style before, on this wishlist, but I’m still in love with it! This time, the black version stole my heart, which is more versatile than the silver version I’ve shown you before. I wouldn’t mind being gifted either of them though, if anyone’s interested *whistling innocently*. I love them both the same! hehe You can find them here, and at least this time no size has been sold out yet, by the time I write these lines.
- AWear Red Bombshell peplum dress: I need a peplum dress in my wardrobe! I think peplum dresses are very flattering, and ladylike with the right amount of sexy to them. Just think of this dress paired with those Christian Louboutins above. Crazy sexy, right? 😉 Click here to buy it!
So what do you think about this month’s wishlist? Like it, or not? Leave your comment below.
♥ BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK / TWITTER ♥
Ooh, how funny, I *just* got that stripey dress yesterday (and wore it the same day: couldn’t resist!). It’s lovely – quite long on me, but I love the way it floats out behind me in the wind!
Amber recently posted..The Accidental Dress
What a coincidence! I can’t wait to see you wearing it on your blog!
Το Νο 1 είναι τέλειο!! 🙂
I love the cut of the Topshop peplum, I have it in two colours but not the lace version. Love all your picks this month!
Steph recently posted..Lumière
I only have one peplum top, but I want one with a thicker material.
Love love love them all!
themodisher.gr recently posted..Blooming romper
I love your wishlists! I will take item number 1 and item number 5 now! I am also looking for a peplum dress or better, I want a skirt. I could pair a peplum skirt with top # 1, that is lovely! I love lace! And about the dress, the color got me, you know red is my favorite color!
Well, as for shoes I’ll take number 2! I loved the booties! Right now I’m also not so much wishing things. I have a list for when I go back to England, but other than that I will buy some fabrics today, to take to my seamstress! Good, not wishing much is a good thing sometimes!
Hope you get the dress!
Denise recently posted..Shoeper Shoe Challenge # 38
I’m sure you would look great in a peplum skirt, or dress! I know red is your favorite color, and I would love to see you in a red dress.
The booties are amazing! But I’m also in love with those Louboutins.
I didn’t buy anything at the sales, but we still have sales till the end of August in Greece. Maybe later, if there’s anything left.
Very cute list!! xoxo
Linda recently posted..DREAM OF FLOWERS
The red dress and the lace top are so cute! Don’t even get me started on those spiked Louboutins… such a dream!
Fashionthroughtravel recently posted..Travel Series: Perugia
hahaha My thoughts exactly! 🙂
i love those louboutins! i also want a plain white peplum top to wear with my colored denim. i think it’s a fun alternative to a basic white tee!
great wish list! 😉
Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin 😉 I will follow back 😉
love the lace peplum!
Thank you so much for your comments!
I love the red peplum dress, however I am almost certain that it wouldn’t go well with my mediterranean figure…damn those hips!! 🙁
Nancy recently posted..Thank you, Sephora!!!
hehe Yes, hips are not always loved! I have the same problem, but I think that it can work on us too. But we have to try it on first, to see.
Amazing choices! I love these heels!
Aga’s suitcase recently posted..Loving denim!
Πολυ ομορφα ρουχα!
Beauty Follower recently posted..ΣUMMER IN GREECE vol. 5
Love that red dress!
Akaleistar recently posted..Why Don’t You…?
The dress is my pick – very cute!
Joanne Faith recently posted..Lemon Curd and Pistachio Pinwheels
Thank you for your comments girls!
Mia kai mia oi epiloges sou! Ap’oti fainetai i tasi me ta peplum 8a epikratisei kai to Xeimwna kati pou me xaropoiei idiaitera mias kai einai poly komso kai kolakeytiko ayto to kopsimo! Thelw ta Louboutin!!!
Elsa recently posted..Accessorized
Pingback: December’s wishlist | Do You Speak Gossip?