A few days ago, some of my favourite Greek bloggers gave me 2 more awards. I want to thank Ifigeneia from Ifigeneia in the city blog, for giving me “The Versatile Blogger award”, the modisher for giving me the same award, and the lovely girls from Shoelazzo, for giving me both “The Versatile Blogger award”, and the “Thanks for your gorgeous blog award”.
The rules are the same as always:1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you. 2. Copy and paste the award on your blog. 3. Reveal your 7 blogger picks and link to these blogs. 4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blogs. 5. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself
1. I have 2 pets. A cat and a dog. My Siamese cat named Moira stays here with me, whereas my pug named Mae, spends her time between me, my brother and currently his in-laws who love her very much. Hope to get her here really soon, so I can show you some fresh photos.
2. I’m on a diet, as I gained 2 more kilos during the holidays, but my goal is to lose at least 5kg. Can you see how much of a food lover I am? Unfortunately it’s true.
3. I’ve watched over 40 Tv Series over the past 5 years, and still watching some of them. Yes, I’ve seen all seasons and episodes of those, and I think that the real number is way higher.
4. I want to take photography lessons in the future, to improve my photography skills.
5. I’m a huge fan of Harry Potter. I’ve read all the books, both in Greek and in English, and watched all movies, on their premiere. And no I don’t think it’s a book for kids.
6. I want to learn the basic steps of sewing, as I have no idea how it’s done, and want to start making some things that I have in my mind, by myself.
7. My current favourite colors are black, green, cobalt blue and grey.
Now it’s time to give the awards to 15 bloggers:
You, who actually read this whole post and made it through the end… Not many do. Most just scan with their eyes, and scroll down to the comments. You deserve an award.
The giveaway is still open, until the 25th of January. Click here to take part, or simply click on the “enter my giveaway” pic on the top of the page. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling me how you follow. Otherwise your entry won’t be valid, even if you do follow me somewhere. Hurry up, you don’t have many days left.