What’s better than a new wishlist to start off this month? It’s been somewhat of a tradition for this blog, to have a wishlist as the first post of the month. And this month couldn’t be an exception.
However it was hard for me to find items for this month’s wishlist. I don’t know why, but I’m not so much in a shopping mood lately. But, fear not, I did find some great items for this month as well, and I present them to you below.
- Topshop, lace back peplum top: What’s not to like? A black & white, peplum top with a lace back, says it all! Sexy but still classy! And in a great price too! Find it here.
- Giuseppe Zanotti suede platform booties: I just love the shape and the color of those booties. And I tend to wear a lot of grey during fall and winter. These would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe. A bit expensive, but nevertheless very coveted. Find them here.
- Asos midi dress in stripe with scoop back: I love stripes, I love navy style, and I love dresses (midi ones more!)! So this ASOS dress couldn’t go unnoticed! If you love it too, click here to buy it! You can also click here to see Brooklyn Blonde wearing it.
- Christian Louboutin Alti 140 spiked patent leather pumps: I’ve shown you this particular style before, on this wishlist, but I’m still in love with it! This time, the black version stole my heart, which is more versatile than the silver version I’ve shown you before. I wouldn’t mind being gifted either of them though, if anyone’s interested *whistling innocently*. I love them both the same! hehe You can find them here, and at least this time no size has been sold out yet, by the time I write these lines.
- AWear Red Bombshell peplum dress: I need a peplum dress in my wardrobe! I think peplum dresses are very flattering, and ladylike with the right amount of sexy to them. Just think of this dress paired with those Christian Louboutins above. Crazy sexy, right? 😉 Click here to buy it!
So what do you think about this month’s wishlist? Like it, or not? Leave your comment below.