Good morning to all and Happy New Year! I hope you had an amazing time with your loved ones, and I wish you all to have a fantastic 2013, filled with health, love and happiness. May all your wishes come true in this year. Let’s start the month and the year, with a new wishlist…This time, all items are from Zara in a try to make this a low-cost list. Enjoy!
All photos are taken from Zara. Collage made by me.
- Military shirt with studded shoulders. Military is a big trend this year, and even though I’m not a fan of camouflage I really like the army green color/khaki, especially if it’s combined with studs. And I think it would look amazing with my new brown booties, which I’m dying to wear.
- Double Breasted Coat: I’m on the search for a new coat, since mine is… erhm… too narrow now from all the food I’ve been eating…The color is so vibrant and beautiful, but I’m not sure I’m ready to leave my old black one behind, for a bright colored one. What do you think?
- Striped shirt with pockets: This is one is really nice, and I like the fact that it’s longer on the back. Just imagine the combinations you can make with this one. You can either wear it alone, or add a sweater or blazer on top.
- Turtleneck knitted sweater: This one looks so loose and cozy. I’m so sick already of layering my clothes, I feel like a giant onion. So I need something that’s warm enough to save me some layers when going out.
- Vamp shoe with studded heel: I think the style of this one is inspired from Christian Louboutin’s shoes, but its shape is really cute. I like the toe cleavage you’ll have with these, and I can think of an easy DIY to make them even more interesting. One that even I can make!
- Combined fabric shirt: If you don’t like the “prisoner” vibe of no.3 you can easily pick this one instead. It’s black and white, and still really interesting. I would like to see it up close to be sure though, because I want to see its length first.
This was my first wishlist of the year, for January. Did you like my picks? Do you have a favorite? Do tell, on the comments section below.