Can’t believe December is already here! It’s the month of Christmas and for that I love it very much! I can’t wait to decorate my house with all things Christmas and bake my sweet treats, something that has become somewhat a tradition. This month I picked for my wishlist, a wide range of beautiful shoes. I hope you like them as well. Let’s admire them together, shall we?
All photos taken from Net-a-porter
- Giuseppe Zanotti Suede peep-toe platform ankle boots: I’ve shown you these ankle boots in the closed-toe version before, but I just couldn’t resist posting them again, in this amazing vibrant blue color. They are so beautiful! Don’t you think?
- Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo leather knee boots: These are pricier than I can afford, but if money wasn’t an issue, I would definitely go for them! I like the fact that they’re lace-up booties and they have the characteristic Tribtoo shape that I love in YSL.
- Jimmy Choo Trust glitter-finished leather pumps: Ruby red & glitter! Can you say Dorothy shoes? These would be perfect for a Christmas or New Year’s Eve Réveillon. The strap makes them even more amazing!
- RED Valentino Cherry-appliqué glitter-finish ballet flats: For those of you who like to party in glitter shoes, but can’t walk in high heels, RED Valentino crated the perfect shoes. The cherries on top are a great detail!
- Sophia Webster Lana embellished PVC and suede sandals: These have made many women covet them already, due to the sequin-sprayed PVC and the patent leather bow. You can dress them up or down, to wear them with many outfits from day to night.
Tell me, which one of these 5 pairs is your favorite? As always it’s hard to choose mine.
Have a nice day, and an even more amazing week. From the next post on, I’ll start publishing my London photos and experience. And during the next weeks I’ll have an amazing surprise for my Greek followers. So, don’t forget to follow!
♥ BLOGLOVIN’ / FACEBOOK / TWITTER ♥
Love love LOVE the Giuseppe Zanotti shoes! <3
Me too! Such a beautiful color.
Super cute shoes!
Audrey Allure recently posted..The Rockettes
Couldn’t agree more! 🙂
I would gladly accept any one of those! =D
nancy @ adore to adorn recently posted..Simplicity Rules
hehe me too Nancy! Glad you liked my selection.
I choose Zanotti boots!
evi mili recently posted..MY STYLE #21
Me too! I agree. Zanotti boots are the best.
Cute picks! Love the Valentino flats!
Thank you! They’re so cute!
love those boots
Megan, The Frugalista Diaries recently posted..Hot For Winter
Ooooh those YSL beauties are hothotHOT! You’ve got some fabulous taste for luxury kicks mama, definitely a gal after my own heart!
Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!
Peace. Love. LOL!
Oh thank you so much! Such a great compliment! 🙂
amazing wishlist!love the zanotti boots!nice work on your blog girl!check mine if you want!want to follow each other?thanks
Thank you so much dsfashion. I’m glad you like them.
I’d be glad to check out your blog, but you forgot to leave me your link to it. 🙁
I love Giuseppe Zanotti <3
You and I both Elena! 🙂 Trelenomai gia Zanotti…xixi
Jimmy Choo & Sophia Webster δαγκωτό!!!!
themodisher.gr recently posted..A few more days
Both great choices! 🙂 I hope you get them!
The boots are amazing!!!
Oh yes they are, I agree! Glad you liked them.
Παλι με κόλασες…
θέλω τα Valentino για το πρωί
και τα J. Choo για τα γιορτινα βράδια!
Beauty Follower recently posted..Τοπική ενδυμασία_Α
hehe my pleasure, dear! 🙂
Excellent choices! Ax makari na mporousame na ta exoume ola! Min nomizeis oti kai egw den kolazomai pou ta vlepw! xixi
OMG!!! That is so sweet and charming little falling snowflakes on your blog. <3<3<3
Your selected shoes are gorgeous and most of all I like Sophia Webster heels, they are so cute and edgy 🙂
Ramona recently posted..Sparkles
hehe I’m so glad you like them! I had them last year too, and I really liked the effect. It really puts you in a Christmas mood.
Thank you so much!
Omg, the Yves Saint Laurent boots are beautiful!
Akaleistar recently posted..Why Don’t You…?
Yes they are! Wish I could make them mine! hehe 🙂
i love the zanotti ones and also the red valentino flats!
Steph recently posted..Fickle
I think these 2 have the most votes so far! I like them both very much! 🙂
Όλα τόσο διαφορετικά και τόσο υπέροχα! Δεν θα έλεγα όχι σε κανένα! Μαάρι να μας ακούει ο άγιος Βασίλης και να στείλει τίποτα!
Φιλάκια Μ μου
Elsa recently posted..Perspex Heel Brogues by Simone Rocha