Can’t believe December is already here! It’s the month of Christmas and for that I love it very much! I can’t wait to decorate my house with all things Christmas and bake my sweet treats, something that has become somewhat a tradition. This month I picked for my wishlist, a wide range of beautiful shoes. I hope you like them as well. Let’s admire them together, shall we?
All photos taken from Net-a-porter
- Giuseppe Zanotti Suede peep-toe platform ankle boots: I’ve shown you these ankle boots in the closed-toe version before, but I just couldn’t resist posting them again, in this amazing vibrant blue color. They are so beautiful! Don’t you think?
- Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo leather knee boots: These are pricier than I can afford, but if money wasn’t an issue, I would definitely go for them! I like the fact that they’re lace-up booties and they have the characteristic Tribtoo shape that I love in YSL.
- Jimmy Choo Trust glitter-finished leather pumps: Ruby red & glitter! Can you say Dorothy shoes? These would be perfect for a Christmas or New Year’s Eve Réveillon. The strap makes them even more amazing!
- RED Valentino Cherry-appliqué glitter-finish ballet flats: For those of you who like to party in glitter shoes, but can’t walk in high heels, RED Valentino crated the perfect shoes. The cherries on top are a great detail!
- Sophia Webster Lana embellished PVC and suede sandals: These have made many women covet them already, due to the sequin-sprayed PVC and the patent leather bow. You can dress them up or down, to wear them with many outfits from day to night.
Tell me, which one of these 5 pairs is your favorite? As always it’s hard to choose mine.
Have a nice day, and an even more amazing week. From the next post on, I’ll start publishing my London photos and experience. And during the next weeks I’ll have an amazing surprise for my Greek followers. So, don’t forget to follow!