Last month, I joined the Shoeper Shoe Challenge by Shoeperwoman.com, where I have to “save” all my shoes by wearing each pair at least once in duration of a year. If you’re wondering why, or if you simply want to read the rules in case you want to join as well (yes you can join whenever you like), you can click here. In order to join the challenge, I had to count my shoes, to find the total number…Also as an extra (optional) step, all who join are asked to take photographs of their shoe collection/shoe closet, simply for the joy of eye candy.
I counted 56 pairs then, (I have a few more, but I didn’t want them to be part of this challenge for personal reasons), but as you know my collection grew to 59 pairs last month. But let’s take it from the beginning…
This is my shoe collection of 56 pairs…
– 1. Gianfranco Ferre boots, 2. Tommy Hilfiger mustard/camel suede boots, 3. Local store black leather boots (seen before in this post), 4. Local store boots, 5. Local store purple suede boots, 6. Local store teal suede boots.
– 7. Bershka gray ¾ boots, 8. Killah black leather booties, 9. Minelli gray suede ankle boots (bought from Paris some years ago), 10. Dexim navy/white cork and fabric wedges, 11. Kalogirou navy/tan espadrilles, 12. Exe black wedges, 13. Fullah Sugah platform mary-jane pumps (seen before here)
– 14. Tsakiris Mallas nude patent pumps with black brogue heels (seen before here) (worn in a post here), 15. Tsakiris Mallas cork pumps with mesh panels (seen before in this post)(worn before here and here), 16. Tsakiris Mallas color block sandals (seen before in this post), 17. Steve Madden Dynemite mint green sandals (seen in this post)(worn before here and here), 18. Zara green pumps with gold heels (seen here)(worn before here), 19. Zara nude pumps, 20. Guess classic leather black pumps.
– 21. Buffalo Addison mary-jane peep-toe pumps (seen before here)(worn here), 22. Brandolini sandals, here, 23. Zara skakeskin pumps, 24. Aslanis heels, 25. D&G nude peep-toe pumps (seen before here), 26. D&G blue slingback peep-toe pumps, 27. D&G bow sandals.
– 28. Terra Plana leather black pumps with wooden heels, 29. Bershka grey pumps, 30. Zara mint green pumps, 31. Bershka grey/silver pointed pumps, 32. Zara pink suede heels with rose gold toe caps (seen here)(worn here), 33. Marks & Spencer suede burgundy pumps, 34. Capodarte leather peep-toe pumps (worn here).
– 35. Zara cobalt blue pointed kitten heels, 36. Local shop brown pointed pumps, 37. Hispanitas black leather pointed pumps with pin heels, 38. Hispanitas black leather pointed pumps, 39. Miss Sixty leather low heeled sandals, 40. Elize (local brand) yellow leather sandals, 41. Killah folding flats, 42. Café Noir B&W flats, here.
– 43. Local shop red flat sandals with sequins, 44. Arte Piedi black flats sandals, 45. Arte Piedi silver flat sandals, 46. Elite sandals, 47. Local store plastic flat sandals (bought last year in Chalkidiki), 48. Olvia turquoise suede flat sandals (worn here), 49. Killah white peep-toe flats, 50. Minelli grey suede flats.
– 51. Local store flat sandals, 52. Asics Onitsuka Tiger sneakers, 53. Converse All-stars, 54. Puma mostro sneakers, 55. Puma red sneakers, 56. Puma pink/black/white sneakers.
Have a great weekend!